Ch Focus in your decisions and know even the littlest details. And it doesn’t apply only to real life decision making but in making little choices such as looking for sportswear. That is because yoga isn’t only an exercise for me; it became a way of life.
In my earlier article, I mentioned the steps on how to choose the right sports bra. For now, I will go into details by listing down seven things you as a woman should look for in your sports bra or before choosing a sports bra or sports top.
Sports Bra Attributes Checklist
- Fit/Size. This means the size and the way your sports bra fits in your body. If it is snug yet suffocating, then you are getting it wrong. If it’s loose, then wrong again. The right size will offer you right fit and right comfort plus support. Measure your bust size or you can have a one size fits all sports bra (we do have that kind, check our tops).
- Support. The reason why sports bra is sued for exercises is it offers more support than ordinary bra out there. It is tailored and made especially to stand rigorous activities and reduce bounce.
- Comfort. It is having to fit in a sports bra minus all the biting seams and squeezed feeling you get from other sports top. Comfort then would mean you go with your routine wearing that new top without feeling stiff and tight. Comfort will let you move freely without pain. You can choose sports bras that have no clasps or clasps that are comfortable in the skin.
- Style. Women today are style conscious. Who doesn’t want to look fabulous while working out? Anyway, sweating it out doesn’t mean you just sport that old shirt or that plain top, why not go for the popping colors or yoga tanks with built in bras? Cute yoga tank tops with great prints? The new styles? Where to get the best yoga lockout clothes for women? Everybody today goes mainstream, mass produced products with the types of sportswear they choose so it’s time that you stand out and be different. You can start the trend, ditch the old and the mainstream and go for sexy and stylish wears.
- Fabric. Good fabric can wick away sweat as well as let your skin breath while you are doing those asanas or running in the threadmill. In our wears we use Supplex, a perfect balance of Polyamide and Spandex. This type of fabric ensures comfort, breathability and longevity. It should be as good as Athletica, clothing for Bikram Yoga, gym clothing, Hot Yoga Clothes, Yoga Sportswear and sweat wear.
- Price. Affordable sports top are many, but affordable sports bras with style are hard to find (this is another thought where I got the idea of Balini). Think before buying a $50 or $60 piece, have choices and compare.
- Quality. Quality sometimes is rare in commercial driven brands. And most of the time quality is given up to be exchanged for brands. And women should know this, having a quality wear will make it worth for the money you paid. Check for durability as well as the realistic characteristics of the bra. Quality means durability as well as the combination of all the things above.
That’s it, keep checking Balini Sports for my future blogs. Did you find this helpful? Then check these things next time you go sports bra shopping. For now, browse our top of the line sportsbra.
Image Credit: Kassandra_gg