I was just checking through my Iphone apps when I realized that I have already gathered a couple of apps pertaining to yoga. Some I rarely use some I check every day and some I even recommend to my friends. So I thought, why not do a piece about it?
I choose Iphone apps because many in the US use it. But then these apps have counterparts with android Smartphones too. And maybe they should pay me for these advertisements, kidding.
How are These Apps Useful?
It can also serve as a guide for us when traveling. And whether you admit it or not, these apps are just really fun.
My Top 5 Yoga Apps
There are just lots of apps in the market, and a hundred are being developed everyday but I decided to choose this one because I’ve read good comments about these throughout the internet. And here they are in no particular order:
- Yoga at Home Learn Beginner Yoga— So why did I have it in the list? I recommended this one to a friend who just started yoga and it was really helpful. The app does the help through free video tutorials that one as a beginner can follow at home. Sequences as well as brething properly are addressed here.
- Health through Breath— This app features a progressive course based on the principles of yoga. It advocates yoga to relieve daily stress and tensions. The app has features like counting for you, having music cues for each phase of breathing, structured course that reduces breathing rate after a progress and a customizable session.
- Authentic Yoga with Deepak Chopra and Tara Stiles— This one makes use of the expertise of Deepak and Tara. It can be suitable for all levels and makes you choose between things you want to do for a yoga session.
- All-in YOGA: 300 Poses & Yoga Classes— As its name suggested, this app is loaded with different poses and breathing exercises that will guide you all throughout your practice. Videos, photos, and audios are incorporated in the app. It also provide 3D muscle model for every pose. You can choose from its predesigned program or create your own, choose your workout mode and more.
- YOGAmazing— This one gives you access to 50 yoga videos consists of 25 minute routines. This can be really helpful for those who have a busy lifestyle and are always on the go. So if you are a career man or a career woman, try this app.
All of these are paid ranging from $1.99 to $9.99. But some are free to download and you can buy the premium offer if you find it useful. But what’s a couple of dollar if it will be really handy and useful for a yogi and yogini?
And if you’re a person who’s on the go, a love clothing yogini the you should check out our Online Shop.